Learn how Airbnb and Home Sharing are adapting & evolving hospitality principles from the hotel industry with this interview with Joseph Michelli, author of The New Gold Standard – 5 leadership principles for creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of The Ritz Carlton.
Visit my site: www.Rentalpreneur.com to learn more on airbnb or to get real estate advice for your short term rental investment.
After coaching many people on becoming a Rentalpreneur (Rental Entrepreneur) I saw the importance of having a Hospitality training manual which turned into a book, “5 Star Mentality” In this interview I speak with Hospitality Expert, Joseph Michelli, phd who wrote THE NEW GOLD STANDARD: 5 leadership principles for creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of The Ritz Carlton.
Chip Conley, head of Global Hospitality and Strategy at Airbnb. “Airbnb was a technology company that wanted to become a hospitality company.”
In this interview I speak with Hospitality Expert Dr. Joseph Michelli, phd who wrote THE NEW GOLD STANDARD: 5 leadership principles for creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of The Ritz Carlton.
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and business consultant who has been described as “catching what is right in the world and playfully sparking people and businesses to grow toward the extraordinary.”
During his time writing this book, Joseph and his team conducted hundreds of interviews with the Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, other stakeholders, and hotel customers. Relax and enjoy videos of some of these interviews.
Ken Blanchard, Co-Author of The One Minute Manager® and The One Minute Entrepreneur©
“The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company wrote the book on legendary customer service. And in The New Gold Standard, Joseph Michelli writes the book on The Ritz-Carlton. Required reading for anyone who wants to learn how to create passionate employees and raving fan customers!”
Rachel’s Interview Questions for Joseph Michelli:
1. Background & The Ritz
2. What inspired you to write your book – the new gold standard?
3. What does hospitality mean to you?
4. Can you help our listeners understand the keys to giving refined service and excellent hospitality?
5. How is customer service an art form to you?
6. Rachel believes that when someone is happy – it shows in their work and that this is the key to never being a servant in the hospitality industry. Can you add or respond to this?
7. Tell us more about your view on how to develop more “joyful and productive workplaces…and balance in all aspects of life”?
8. What is Mr Michelli’s input, forecast or opinions on the home sharing industry/airbnb.
READY TO START HOSTING ON AIRBNB?
USE MY AIRBNB INVITATION CODE FREE (BW$50-$200):
Claim $35 in Travel Credit on Airbnb for your first trip.
USE THIS LINK: http://www.airbnb.com/c/rprince1
What Cleanliness Can Tell You about Your Leadership Style: www.inc.com/chirag-kulkarni/wha…adership-style.html